Monday, August 5, 2013

What Makes You Smile?

While browsing through my timeline this morning on FaceBook, I came across the question "What makes you smile?" by one of my favorite motivational speaker/author Paul Carrick Brunson. I immediately began to assess my life to find the answer to such a poignant question. There are lots of things that make me smile but one stuck out the most. 
This necklace is a representation of the thing that makes me smile. Love... The love of my family. My husband gave me this necklace almost 13 years ago while we were dating and he was living in another country. He's my best friend and confidant. Two kids later, not only has our family grown but so has our love. 
No matter how i'm feeling, or whatever trial I may go through, I know I have love. Knowing this makes me smile. 

I extend the same question to you.... 


"No Mean Muggin Monday"

No comments:

Post a Comment