Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back To School

So it's back to school time again. With this comes the need to label all your or your kiddy's stuff. I have a kindergartner so that means labels on everything from clothes to pencils. Normally, I would write his name on but as the school year would progress they would fade or look unsightly. This year I decided to do something different and try labels from http://label-land.com/.
They have the cutest labels, that are also durable and professional looking. I received my order in a timely manner and I am pleased with the quality.

  Sample of some of their stuff.
bag tags

labels for supplies

shoe labels

All items are personalize-able and reasonably priced. Check them out!



2 comments:

  1. I love to label my stuff , clearly .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love labels! Stopping in to say HI from the blog hop today! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete