Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ema Jane Cuties

Styling a baby girl is new territory for me. And to boot, there is just so much stuff out there for them (in overwhelming hues of pink). But I must boldly navigate the color filled aisles of stores now because I don't want my daughter to grow up like me, being late in embracing her femininity. Aside from clothes, the first ultra girlie thing I've purchased is a set of hair bands. I found these cute iridescent mini satin flowered hair bands (whew, that's a lot of adjectives) here that i'm sure my daughter will look absolutely adorable in. I think i'm stepping in the right direction.





6 comments:

  1. Aw! These are so cute! Following back from the Grab a Friend Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doll! I'm your newest follower from Blog Hop.
    Followed you via GFC.
    Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute as!
    When I get back on my feet I can't wait to make some for my Daughter :)

    ReplyDelete