Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Lovely Blog Hop!

I'm super thrilled to be co-hosting this week's 'a lovely blog hop' thanks to my girl Rekita.

Welcome to A Lovely Blog Hopwhere each Thursday we have the grand opportunity to meet and connect with lovely new bloggers, such as myself! Now you have something to do and somewhere to go on Thursdays!
 Enjoy!
Rules (Not really rules but a guide):
1. Follow your host and any co-hosts (if it applies). Co-hosts will be the first 3 to 5 entries.
I am your host,  Rekita @ Her&Nicole and I am the first linky. 


Feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself!
Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life in...Australia
Katrina @ Kakers in Wonderland
2. Link it!
Link up your blog or anything else you find lovely. Share your family, fashion, food, crafts, or anything that you love this week. Please, please, please, share the love and include a link back to this blog hop.

3. Spread it!
This is a blog hop after all, so hop around! Visit other blogs and say Hi!

4. Grab it! 
Her & Nicole
Grab the button and place it somewhere in your blog or add just the link. Preferably in your blog post. 
This will help us promote this blog hop, believe me, the more the merrier! Or post the link somewhere in your blog. 

5. Tweet it!
Please help me to promote this blog hop by sharing it to others. 
So tweet it to show everyone where you link up on Thursdays!

6. The most important rule of them all, HAVE FUN BLOG HOPPING!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC)and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Thanks for co-hosting this hop. Was busy last month due to sister's marriage so was not regular in blogging, but now will regular and waiting for your next post. I would love it if you follow me back

    my blog: wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete