Friday, August 16, 2013

Liebster Award Nominee



I am so stoked! I was graciously nominated for the Liebster Award by Catherine T over at TinkieBeauty. This award is for bloggers who have under 300 followers. The rules are that you must list 11 random facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you, and nominate 11 blogs with 11 more questions. 
The blogs I list are bloggers I love following. Here we go! 




11 Random Facts about Myself
1. I am an introvert
2. I love science fiction tv shows
3. I love earth tones
4. Hardly eat my veggies
5. Love rock and roll music
6. Not a fan of the color pink
7. Still watch soap operas
8. Don't care for sweets that much
9. Prefer reading a book over watching TV
10. I'm an optimist
11. Hate crowds

Catherine's questions
1. If you knew it was your last day, how would you spend it?
With my loved ones.

2. What would you buy with $200?
A breadmaker (i'm such a domestic).

3. What is a beauty product you cannot live without?
brow liner

4.What is your favourite clothing shop/website?
asos.com and the limited

5. Which would you prefer to live without, Foundation or mascara?
I'd rather live without foundation

6. What is the biggest beauty mistake you have ever made?
When I was younger, I use to over draw my brows. I always had a surprised look on my face as a result.

7. What is your ultimate goal in life?
To live to see my kids grow up and be successful in life.

8. If you could go back to one stage of your life, what would you go back to?
I would go back to my teen years and show a bit more love to my family.

9. Have you any regrets?
Same answer as number 8.

10. What is your least favourite part of blogging?
I haven't found anything I dislike as yet.

11. Who is your inspiration?
Rosa Parks, Joan of Arc

Bloggers I nominate

My Questions
1. Name one person who inspires you.
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. If you could hook up with one actor/singer/celebrity, who would it be?
4. What is your favorite online clothing store?
5. What is one beauty product you can't live without?
6. Why did you get into blogging?
7. What is your dream country/place to visit?
8. What is your favorite food?
9. If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only carry one personal item, what would you take?
10. What is your favorite TV Show?
11. What is your favorite Movie?


6 comments:

  1. What exactly does the aware do/give? I'm not sure I understand.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my understanding of the award, you nominate other blogs under 300 followers that you like to frequent. You answer random questions about yourself and in turn ask 11 questions of your nominee. In a way you're giving a shout out to blogs you follow. Paying it forward I guess.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the nomination! I'm an optimist too, or try to be. Glad to see that you still love blogging. Keep doing what you're doing and your followers will definitely increase!

    Speaking of which, are you on BlogLovin? If not, you can easily create a file (it's free, instructions in the next link). I'd love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Hope you find lots of new friends and stop by every Thursday.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    BlogLovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/journeysofthezoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm not going to make this mistake of over drawing my brows !
    Well, it's so fun to read about ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me :D I definitely have made the mistake of badly doing my brows D: Beauty fails FTW!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete