Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Breakfast

Many persons say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Two key benefits of eating breakfast are that it helps control weight and it gives you energy to improve performance.  Nice right?    However, i'm not much of a breakfast person.  I skip breakfast at least 4 times a week and when I do get something in, it's normally something that could hardly be described as breakfast. I consider myself to be one of the worst eaters in the world. Thankfully, I've staggered between being a size 4 and 6 for most of my adult life. As for that energetic feeling you're suppose to get... well to be truthful, I literally feel stuffed after eating breakfast.  That feeling is not something I enjoy first thing in the morning.  Here's what I grabbed on the way out this morning.  Does this count as breakfast?



No comments:

Post a Comment