Friday, February 19, 2016

Nobody In The World


It is amazing how on life journey, we happen upon unexpected things that touch our life in an immense way. Here I am at my desk at work penning this blog and marveling at how I just stumbled upon the video above. I did not go out in search of it mine you, it just happened to be one of the things I came across while I was surfing the internet. Yes it's 2016 and this video was released from 2014 but I'm now seeing it for the first time. I'm so moved by the message that it portrays. I'm absolutely touched to the core because it drudged up so many past feelings I had about myself as it relates to self esteem. It reminded me of how far I've come in my journey to self actualization and self love. I love myself and i'm proud of the person I have become. I am grateful for every person in my life, now and in the past because each one has/had a significance. I love this life God has given me and I will treasure every breath that I take and every step that I make. I hope this video is an inspiration to someone else. 

1 comment:

  1. It is very inspiring,SD! Life is precious and we should thank God for it!

    ReplyDelete