Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sleeping Positions

I never really thought much about the importance of sleeping positions before until this week.  Normally, when it comes to sleep, I just curl up and fall into dream land never paying much attention to possible stress my body would go through because of my posture during sleep.  As a consequence of one too many fetal positions, I was aroused by a stiff neck. That painful realty led me to think about the way I slept at night. I researched online and found some information that talked about the healthiest sleeping positions.  Throughout my research, one thing that stood out was that, not only could your most loved sleeping position give you back and neck pain, but it could also cause premature wrinkles and even sagging breasts in women. What sleeping position do you normally take when settling into bed? Check out below to discover the best positions for your body and the one you may want to avoid.





1 comment:

  1. I get very bad dreams when I sleep on my back. My back hurts when I sleep face down (on my belly). So I sleep on my right side mostly.

    ReplyDelete