Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grab A Friend Blog Hop


Grab a Friend


Welcome to the weekly blog hop , Grab A Friend 
Link up here , answer a question , grab a blogger and be friends!

Every week this hop is created with lots of love + fun . So be sure to share it to more and more people ca catch up and our lovely little hop can be large with more friends ;)



Want to co-host? Shoot me en Email or check Sponsor .
                           
               Blog  | Twitter  | GFC | BlogLovin                                Blog | Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin

Now the co-host

Julia from Puella Aeterna
My Photo

Ileana from Oh sweet reverie

Shana from According to SD
 // Blog //


When you go to follow your hosts , leave the answer to make their day + a bloggy present .  We all would love to share love back { will follow you back} .
 
This hop is for finding new friends & bloggy mates . So be sure to go and find yourself one .
I am so happy cheery to see you all linking up with us every Tuesday . Yip-yip , you're rah-king.
Twitter is a new addition in hop , so if you want some Twitter-holic bloggy mates so link up , hop around & grab some tweeeeeeeeter sweeties .


Q : What's your general pet peeve?

Noor :
My biggest pet peeve is traffic. All the smoke and noises just freak me out. If I could do one thing, I would get out of my car and shout for clearance!

Areeba : 
Pet peeve? It's staring! No matter who is staring me, this thing is annoying. Why you stare? I mean if a bird has pooped on me head tell me to wash this but DO NOT stare. It's kind of horror for me!

Your turn to answer!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment