Sunday, January 6, 2013

Make-up Haul!

I got me some new, much needed make-up! I'm soooo excited about my purchases. Traditionally, I'm one to just throw on some lip-gloss, a little face powder and eye-liner and i'm out the door...but I desperately want to get in touch with my girlie side and venture into the world of make-up. To start, I purchased some lipstick. 
I decided to splurge a little and go for a well-known brand...Mac. I adore the colors I chose.

I got fresh brew (far left on last picture) which is a nude color that is good for everyday use or a more natural look.  Cultured (the pink color in the middle of last picture) is a lip gloss color my bestie picked out for me. She says I need to live on the edge a little. I actually like the color too.  Lastly, I needed a little bit of red for those times when I want to make a bold statement (lol) or knock the hubby's socks off (wink,wink). Dark side is the color I chose for the red shade. I love it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment