Saturday, October 10, 2015

October Must Haves

Next to September (virgo baby!!!!), October is one of my most favorite months. It signals the beginning of fall, hot drinks, cozy sweaters and cuddling weather. As we get into this most festive time of the year, here are some things i'd like to covet for this month.

1.  iPhone 6s 
I still own an iPhone 4 from 2011 and promised to not give into the upgrade machinery until my phone met its ultimate demise. Even after a few unfortunate mishaps, all I can say is that this phone can sure take a licking but keeps on ticking. However, the heart wants what it wants and for me that's a rose gold colored iPhone 6s.

2. MAC Media Lipstick
Perfect for fall, this dark vampy color is a must have.
                                      

3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
I tried one of these on in a local store and immediately fell in love. They are quite comfy, sexy and reasonably priced.

4. M.A.C Bespoken For Lip Pencil
Goes perfectly with that Media lipstick mentioned before or my other favorite color 'sin'.
5. Michael Todd - Skin Defender Facial Cleanser
I'm almost out of my current cleanser and looking to try something new. I've seen many positive reviews on YouTube about this cleanser and want to give it a try.
6. Two Strap Leather Sandals
I don't even know why I want these, but they're shoes and I can't get enough of them (lol).
7. Zip-Up Peplum Top
This combination of my favorite color red and zips just does it for me. So cool.

8. Pleated Maxi Skirt
I love maxi skirts just as much as I love maxi dresses. I think they're so feminine! This particular one is by BCBG.

3 comments: